Our Pipeline and facility services in Oman currently focused in maintaining and coating pipelines, maintaining Generator and Vales Maintenance, Sand removal service.
HSE- LTI Days
No of Employees
- Pipeline Maintenance
We undertake following activities under our pipeline maintenance and coating rehabilitation operations.
- Average Coating Rehabilitation (per year): 12 kms
- Annual Emergency Leak response on Pipelines & High Producing flowlines: 15 Nos.
- No. of Intelligent pigging in flowlines per year: 396
- Generator and Vales Maintenance
A snapshot of the portfolio under Generator and PSV Maintenance in Safah and Wadi Laitham of OXY concession area.
- Preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of 200 Gensets (2 crew)
- Calibration, overhauling and maintenance of around 1000 Pressure Safety Valves, Pressure Control Valves, Level Control Valves, Shut Down Valves and other process instruments (2 crew)
- Sand Removal Service
Our sand removal operations have the following portfolio
- Sand removal undertaken from well cellar pits, process facilities and pipelines
- 2 Sand Suckers deployed with OXY and BP. Provided services to OOCEP also in the past
- 2 crew deployed + Manual Shovelling crew
- Approximately 1200 cubic meter sand removed per month