The Supply chain department will maintain and strive to enhance professional relationship with all the approved suppliers in an effort to obtain the highest level of cooperation in terms of:
- Adherence to delivery dates
- Competitive pricing
- The supply of quality products and services which meet the requirements of the company
- The highest level of ethical conduct
The following vendor information is required for vendor registration process.
- Download and fill vendor registration document
- Get soft copy of below documents
- Company legal name and registered address
- Company type and commercial registration details
- Contact person’s name, position, email and contact number
- Product details
- Delivery timelines
- Payment terms
- Banking Information (Duly signed by representative in the company letterhead)
- Email above documents to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Al Shawamikh shall strive to deal only with approved suppliers, established through the vendor registration process and after applicable assessment of criteria
- The performance of suppliers will be monitored on a regular basis and corrective action will be taken in case of any unacceptable service.
- Site visits shall be conducts to key suppliers submitting the completed registration forms before prequalifying hem for key project execution contracts.
- The company reserve the rights to suspend the registration of any vendor if it fails to adhere to country/company rules and regulations / terms or fails to comply with contractual terms and conditions.