Alshawamikh Oil Services SAOC, is joint stock shareholding company with around 1,600 shareholders from the concession area. Established based on Royal Directives and the Government’s steer to create investment opportunities for people living in the concession areas. Part of enhancement of in-country- value (ICV) and expanding the base of local communities benefiting from broader distribution of service revenues in the oil & gas industry
Al Shawamikh was formed in 2011 as an Omani Closed Shareholding Company, with hoist services being the core business.After a market study, we noticed that the survival of an oilfield services company must be in developing a multi-line service that will contribute to the company's growth, development of our staff and wealth for our people living in the concession area. Our business now focuses on serving the needs of the Oman market. Therefore, it is our vision to develop the human capability with the latest technology and provide the best assets available in the market to deliver first-class service to meet our client's expectations.I strongly believe the planned programme by the ministerial committee and Alshawamikh's sister companies, PDO and OXY, will become a national pride.
At AlShawamikh, we have poured our passion and grit over the years toward moulding an organization that can withstand the test of demanding economic climates and uncertainties. Undoubtedly, we are ambitious and have a clear vision of the future, but we will continue to enhance and drive, with a laser focused strategy, all our commitment towards Health, Safety & the Environment, while maintaining a clear control on our Statutory, Regulatory, and Contractual obligations in order to meet and exceed our Clients’ and Shareholders expectations. We have significantly invested time and energy into our Journey of Excellence, which consists of 11 Elements of internal change and improvements. The entire organization is involved and it provides a sense of belonging, pride and achievement. We are slowly realizing the fruits of our labour. An integral element in our transformation journey is our renewed and sharp focus on QHSE, by building a strong QHSE Culture in the organization. I am fully committed to our Journey of Excellence and AlShawamikh will be a positively transformed organization in future.
Our Core Value
AOS employees should adhere to the below core values inside and outside AOS, which reflects the seriousness and commitment of individuals, as well as gives a positive impression on our customers.
Integrity & Ethics
- We take pride in the integrity, sincerity and transparency that our employees clearly demonstrate every day
- We belief deeply in being honest and having moral principles derived from our religion
- We comply to our professional Code of Business Conduct
- We believe that Quality, Health, Safety & Environment are a collective responsibility of all
- We care about the quality of our products and services, the health and safety of our employees and the communities surrounding our concession areas and our impact on the environment
- We believe that Quality, Health, Safety & Environment is a religious mandate, a civil and human right for all, and a deep-rooted part of our integrity and ethics.
- We minimize our environmental footprint in order to safeguard the world for future generations
- We provide due respect to our customers, shareholders and employees and are very proud of our employees.
- Our employees' dealing are characterized by mutual respect, a sense of togetherness and harmony
- We consistently comply with rules and regulations
- We care for our stakeholders. This in turn solicits trust from them in us.
- We work with important clients as strategic partners and emphasize focus on meeting their needs in a timely and effective basis.
- We focused to be client - oriented through developing high-quality and reliable services
- Build good and transparent relationships with our stakeholders, and manage our operations to continuously meet their expectations and achieve their satisfaction
Innovation & Modernization
- We believe in the importance of continuous development and innovation.
- We are different dynamically compared to similar entities
- We easily diversify our range of services based on market and stakeholder needs.
- We are modern and flexible, able to work under different conditions We are a pioneer amongst the Super LCCs
Provide Outstanding Value to Our Clients, Implement a Zero Harm QHSE Culture and Exceed Our Shareholders Expectations
We Aim to Offer Our Clients a Unique Selection of Integrated Services to Maximize Client Value, Ensure Competitive and Efficient Services, While Respecting Our QHSE Commitments